Stay Erect™ Performance Formula
The Stay Erect™ Performance Formula has been helping men all over the world since 1997.
The secret to our successful male enhancement supplement is it’s unique formula.
All of the 24 ingredients listed below were carefully selected and balanced for their particular effect on a man’s body. Our Performance Formula is processed in an FDA approved laboratory located in the USA. Every ingredient in the Performance Formula was specifically chosen to provide you with maximum sexual performance benefits that will help you to satisfy even the most demanding lover*
* Naturally, everyone is different and results will vary from person to person.
- Bioperine is an extremely important ingredient because it increases your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients inside each capsule.
- When Bioperine is used together with the vitamins, amino-acids, phytonutrients, and minerals in MSPF™, there is a 60% increase of the nutrients in your blood.
- The problem of absorption is even more important as a person ages.
- Yohimbe is herbal extract from the bark of the yohimbe tree (pausinystalia yohimbe) native to West Africa. The active component of yohimbe extract is the alkaloid yohimbine. Yohimbine’s primary action is to increase the blood flow to erectile tissue, a bodily function called vasodilation. An increase in vasodilation can result in harder more intense erections and desensitize the penis, prolonging your ejaculation.
- Damiana is a traditional remedy for sexual impotence. It acts directly on and enhances the functions of male reproductive organs. Considered to be an overall body tonic, it may be used for a variety of ailments for both men and women
- Saw Palmetto
- Saw Palmetto has a reputation as an aphrodisiac and a tonic to increase sexual energy and revive low libido in both sexes. Many men who take saw palmetto find that the herb shrinks the prostate and releases the squeeze so that urine flows normally (maintains a healthy prostate)..
- Jujuba Red
- Jujuba Red (Ziziphus) Although first recorded 3000 years ago, this medicinal has only recently been evaluated by modern scientific methods and found to indeed possess sedative and antispastic effects helping to delay ejaculation. It is also traditionally known to “calm the heart.” Recent studies have demonstrated Jujuba Ziziphus to have anti-arrhythmic and other cardiovascular actions.
- Ginseng Siberian
- Siberian ginseng is said to improve fertility by enhancing overall vitality and by normalizing levels of sex hormones. In men, it gives higher sexual energy levels and improved ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
- Tribulous Terrestris
- This ingredient has been shown in clinical studies to restore and improve libido (sex drive) in men, aids in ejaculation delay prolonging the duration of the erection.
- It has been used for centuries in Europe for hormone insufficiency in men and women.
- It increases vascular circulation in muscle. It exerts a stimulating influence on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozoa and their mobility.
- Horny Goat Weed is a traditional botanical medicine used in China and Japan.
- It has a history of traditional use as an aphrodisiac and its effects have been verified in both animal and human research.
- It stimulates sexual activity in both men and women, increases sperm production, stimulates the sensory nerves, and increases sexual desire.
- Muira Puama
- An herb also known as “potency wood” (ptychopetalum olacoides), is a shrub native to Brazil that has long been used as a powerful aphrodisiac and nerve stimulant.
- Recent clinical studies have shown safe and effective benefits on improving libido and sexual function in men. The results were reported without side effects.
- Avena Sativa
- Oat Straw (Avena Sativa) works primarily by freeing up bounded testosterone levels, so testosterone can work its magic. When more of your testosterone is “free” and “unbounded”, then more can float through your blood and do what it does best – which is to increase muscle, raise your sex drive and make you feel younger.
- Ginseng Panax
- Of all the health conditions that Korean Panax ginseng is noted for, the most common use of it in Asian Medicine is improving sexual performance in men.
- For centuries, it has been touted as improving libido. This is likely because of KPG’s capacity to improve blood flow.
- Of note, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have reported that KPG will raise testosterone levels and improve erectile dysfunction allowing firmer, longer-lasting erections.
- Further NIH information states that topical applications of KPG in a suspension cream directly to the genitals can help with premature ejaculation.
- Ginseng Siberian Both Siberian and Panax Ginseng have been the most valuable herbs in traditional Chinese Medicine for 1000’s of years.
- Asians call them the “Panacea” and “Elixir of Life.” They have a number of preventative and curative effects.
- These herbs stimulate circulation and function of the endocrine glands including the sex glands.
- They increase and promote energy and stamina, resistance to disease, stimulate and improve the work of the brain cells.
- Gingko Biloba
- Best known for boosting mental power, the leaf extract of “the oldest tree known to man” is also being used to treat impotence in men, increasing the body’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
- Some studies show that like Viagra, ginkgo enhances the effects of nitric oxide, which helps relax artery walls, allowing more blood flow into the penis.
- An amino acid component of protein, present is most food proteins, including meats, nuts, milk, cheese and eggs. Arginine has several important functions in your body dramatically affecting sexual performance.
- L-Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a compound your body releases causing vasodilatation, the increase in blood flow to tissue blood capillaries, which are crucial for getting and maintaining a hard erection.
- Increased nitric oxide will result in an increased incidence of harder and longer lasting erections.
- L-Arginine has also been determined to be important to the stimulation of the pituitary gland to produce and secrete human growth hormone; and fertility in men by increasing low sperm count and mobility.
- Jujuba Red
- Although first recorded 3000 years ago, this medicinal has only recently been evaluated by modern scientific methods and found to possess sedative and anti spastic effects helping to delay ejaculation.
- It is also traditionally known to “calm the heart.” Recent studies have demonstrated Jujuba Ziziphus to have anti-arrhythmic and other cardiovascular actions.
- Flos Catharmi
- Flos Catharmi: Activates blood circulation to the genitals, removes blood stasis and relieves pain.
- Studies have found that this herb increases blood flow to the penis, eliminates blood stasis and eases pain.
- Traditionally it has been used by men and women for hundreds of years to invigorate blood circulation support the heart and liver functions of your body and for some it’s been used as a mild sedative.
- In recent studies it’s been shown to increase sexual function among men.
- Ashwagandha Root
- Ashwagandha Root is India’s most potent sex-enhancing plant.
- It is used equally by men and women, and is widely prescribed by physicians for adults with low libido, and to improve sexual function.
- Maca regulates the hormonal system, such as the pituitary, the adrenal glands, the pancreas, etc. It balances the production of hormones like testosterone, progesterone and estrogen.
- It has the ability to slow the hormonal changes of aging. It acts on men to restore them to a sexually healthy status in which they experience a more active sex life.
- Burdock Root
- Burdock is the most widely used of all blood purifiers. It is widely recommended for people who need extra vim, vigor and vitality.
- Macuna Pruriens
- Commonly known as Velvet Bean. A recent study revealed that the herb is useful in, improving sexual performance in males. Attributed to its androgenic effect. It has also been used to control depression, improve mental alertness and the reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Zinc Gluconate
- Zinc Gluconate is known to improve sex drive, increase semen volume, which leads to generally better sex, as well as being very effective for raising testosterone levels.
- Vitamin A
- Palatinate Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Pyrodoxine HCL, Kelp, Zinc, and Iodine: are most important for the nourishment of the sex glands.
- Vitamin E
- Has been dubbed the “sex vitamin”. It assists oxygenation of the blood, which engorges the erect penis. Zinc enhances the production of testosterone – the male hormone required for sexual development and potency.
- Magnesium is required for release of energy, regulation of the body temperature, proper nerve function, helping our bodies handle stress, and for regulating our metabolism.
- Vitamin B-6
- helps prevent the onset of arteriosclerosis without the side effects of other stimulants like caffeine.
These 1,733 mg of 24 individual ingredients will stabilize your Sex Hormones (Testosterone, Progesterone, Estrogen, Andro, and others), to control every aspect of sex from arousal to ejaculation.*
* DISCLAIMER FOR TESTIMONIALS, OPINIONS, AND TYPICAL RESULTS – Statements made on this website are a listing of opinions and should be judged as such. Everyone is different and results may vary from person to person.
Source – A benefits comparison of 10 or more leading PE Pills, Products, and Books, informal trials, and continual feedback received from thousands of actual customers over an 18 year period.